I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE

Go down

I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE

Post  KiLLeR *B*I*E* on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:42 pm

MY LAST POST I SAID SOME STUFF THAT I SHOULD NOT HAVE SAID AND I WOULD SIMPLY LIKE TO SAY SORRY. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO READ IT WILL KNOW WHY I AM APOLOGIZING. I SAID STUFF ABOUT SOMEONE THAT WASNT CALLED FOR AND FOR THE MOST PART WAS NOT TRUE
KiLLeR *B*I*E*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE

Post  BMX Bloodline on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:52 pm

Chris,

I deleted your post, for several reasons...ONE obviously apparent, and 2 I am a strong believer if someone has a beef with someone, talk to that person about it...This forum is not the place.

I want to wish you much success with your new team, and we will all see each other at the races...

Thanks
Rachelle
BMX Bloodline
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ok....

Post  KiLLeR *B*I*E* on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 am

ok well can you tell me when the jerseys will be in? both mine and brandon's are paid for so i would like to know when they come in.
KiLLeR *B*I*E*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BMX Bloodline on Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:04 pm

Im alittle corn-fused....If you are signing and joining another team, Im sure you know you cannot be on 2 teams....Brandon is still welcome to race with Team BIO...yet I need to know what your intentions are.....either Fat Man Racing or Bio.....Either way the decision is yours and a commitment is needed.....Let me know...Are you going to CrossRoads tonight? FYI the jersey's were ordered today, so about 2 weeks till they come in!
BMX Bloodline
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KiLLeR *B*I*E* on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:49 pm

well i had already given tony my $55 for my jersey and all i simply want is to get what i paid for is all. i have no bad intentions. And adam berkly (owner of Fat Man racing) told me that i was more then welcome to ride for bio during the state series. (Fat Man racing is an IL based team) and all i honestly want is to smooth over this whole thing and still be friends with everyone.
KiLLeR *B*I*E*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BMX Bloodline on Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:03 pm

KiLLeR *B*I*E* wrote:well i had already given tony my $55 for my jersey and all i simply want is to get what i paid for is all. i have no bad intentions. And adam berkly (owner of Fat Man racing) told me that i was more then welcome to ride for bio during the state series. (Fat Man racing is an IL based team) and all i honestly want is to smooth over this whole thing and still be friends with everyone.

You paid 50.00 for the jersey....$100.00 for yours and Brandon's, and once the artwork for the jerseys have been approved and the jersey's ordered you both will get them. If you switch teams, you have a 45 day wait period, this is a NBL stipulation.
As far as smoothing things over, all is good as far as I know....As I stated before keep whatever "beefs" you have private either by phone calls or PM (private messaging) on here......We will let everyone know when the jersey's come in......
BMX Bloodline
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  KiLLeR *B*I*E* on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:10 am

but in all honesty i do not remember signing a commitment form. i gave you guys the donation money and mine and brandons jersey money. the night everyone signed the the forms i didnt go to practice cuz i normaly dont go when i have my son. you and tony sign a paper for me to give back to dr.walkie but that is about it.
KiLLeR *B*I*E*

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BMX Bloodline on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:28 am

KiLLeR *B*I*E* wrote:but in all honesty i do not remember signing a commitment form. i gave you guys the donation money and mine and brandons jersey money. the night everyone signed the the forms i didnt go to practice cuz i normaly dont go when i have my son. you and tony sign a paper for me to give back to dr.walkie but that is about it.

I have no clue if you signed commitment form, as I think back on that night when forms were signed I guess you two were not there...

Here is what needs done....either get with Tony and get your committment forms signed and you will receive your jersey's. If you choose not to sign, I will have your jersey money refunded. You CAN NOT join the team if knowingly leaving after 45 days or after the fact of receiving a jersey. I do not want to sound harsh here, but all this bickering and quite frankly all the work Tony, Erin, Dave and I are doing to get this team up and going is not going to consist of riders just signing and joining and just show up on race days.

You need to get in touch with Tony ASAP....

Thanks Rachelle
BMX Bloodline
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum